Saturday, April 26, 2008

Some more new stuff and challenges!




Tonight I killed two birds with one stone(pun intended)hee hee. I received a package yesterday containing my four new Cuttlebug embossing folders and another one today from Gina K! Can I get a woot woot!?!? (I'm feeling so silly tonight, can you tell?) All I have to say is that Gina K rocks! I visit her site all the time and have some of her stuff but this is the first time I ordered some stamps. They're greeeat! (Think Tony Tiger here.) I absolutely love the new owl stamp set. I made this card using the scs sketch challenge #166 for my Dad for Father's Day this year. I'll probably add Happy Father's Day to the bottom right hand corner before I give it to him but I have a habit of making cards early and then changing my mind and making a new one right before the event. So, I leave the greeting off til I'm ready to seal the envelope. I also ordered another stamp set that I have been eyeballing for a few months but I'll post that one later. I also made a Mother's Day card for my MIL using the latest scs sketch challenge #173. I was so productive today, I also made a baby quilt for my friend Crystal but can't post that one for a couple of months til after the baby shower. She already knows that I am making her one but she doesn't need to see it til then, ya know. It's beautiful though, I can't wait to show you all! I finished the top today so now I just have to get the backing and binding ready. Well, I guess I had better get to bed, it's very late and for whatever reason I'm not tired at all. Have a great night!