Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I know, I know, Easter is over!


Okay, so I'm a little late! I just recently had time to make a few cards so I know I'm a little late but here it is anyway. I just love this little wagon filled with eggs. The funny thing, is that when I saw this stamp I thought of fresh farm eggs but when mu daughter saw it she said, "You should have colored them like Easter eggs!" I thought that was funny how everyone sees things a little differently. So maybe I'll make another card with pretty colored Easter eggs! (of course my time is limited with all the kids home this week) but it' worth a try. Okay, so have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! I love the colors on this card. I hope Easter was good. Talk to you soon..

Jami said...

Cute card. I love your coloring on the wagon. It looks like real wood.