Friday, August 13, 2010


So okay, I know I haven't posted anything in sooo long and for that I am really sorry, You cannot imagine how my summer has turned out. Anyway, maybe I'll post about that another time but for today I thought I'd share a little about a new love that is sparking inside me. It's lampwork glass beads. Now when I get into something new three things always happen...ONE, I research it to death. I am online twenty four seven searching for the best glass beads to order, for the best books, where to get the best products and so on. TWO, I locate my mentor, this is the person or persons that I aspire to become like creatively, I think their work is close to perfection and exactly my style of whatever it may be. And last but not least, THREE, I do a major clean out of the current hobby to make money to get into the new hobby! Lol. Anyway, one of the beautiful ladies that I found is in the UK and her beads are just scrumptious! They are absolutely perfect, in fact I have been stalking her blog now for a week waiting for her to post the newest beads for sale so I can jump on the chance to purchase some. So, this morning I head on over there and guess what no beads for sale just yet BUT there are some to win! So, her name is Laura and if you head on over to her blog you too can sign up to win these beauties! Hope everyone's summer is going better than mine and I hope to be back to blogging regularly real soon!

No comments: