Thursday, April 3, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

Hello friends, I am so sorry that I haven't posted. I have been busy like a mad-woman! We are leaving first thing Friday morning for our family vacation and I cannot believe how much there is to do in order to leave for one measly week. We are taking the older three kids with us but leaving our youngest at home with his grandparents so all the "just in case" prep work involved has tired me out. I've had house keys made for both sets of parents, legal letters made up so that he can get medical treatment if needed, letters written up with all the places and phone numbers of where we will be staying, a letter called, "A Day in the Life of Jonah" so that they would know every little thing that he does throughout the day. Whew wee, I cannot wait for this vacation to start! Anyway, I will have my laptop with me but I am not real sure how often I will get Internet service so it may be awhile before I'm back. Until then happy Crafting to you all and I can't wait to see all the beautiful things that you all have made while I'm gone. Ta Ta for now.

No comments: