Monday, March 30, 2009

Occ - Better late than never, they say!


Hello everyone, How have you all been? I have been busy this week and now I'm heading into another busy week. I cannot believe the end of March is already here and we are coming up on Easter. I have got four Easter baskets to fill, Whew. Anyway, I got to sit today with a friend and make a card, that was so very nice. I used my new Ketto (of course) and let me tell you, I just love those Ketto's bunches and bunches. They are the cutest little stamps. I used some of my favorite paper from the latest CTMH catalog called Unforgettable. I also colored my Ketto in with my prismas and OMS. I used the OCC sketch from last week but I was too late to enter it. That's okay though, I just had a relaxing time making this card and that what matters most, right? Well, I must be going I can hear my youngest son yelling for me from his bed...Mommy?...Mommy? It's so incredibly cute. I wish you could here it. See you all soon.

1 comment:

Patti J. said...

Cute card! (and extra cute little guy in your lap!!!)... I don't know what "ketto" stamps are - I'm off now to research!!! Have a good night.