Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines day to everyone out there in blog world. Well, the evening is almost over and I have to say it's been a pretty easy day. My dear sweet valentine came home for lunch today and brought me a beautiful card and the new WOW 2008 cd. Which, I might add, is an awesome cd not to mention the fact that it has the song on it that I have been trying to find now for months! I say he did very good, and not because he bought me a cd but because he is a fabulous husband all year long. Now, don't get me wrong, he IS still a man but for the most part I admire the person that he is. I am so truely blessed that God picked me to be his wife. He's not the most romantic, he's a little rough around the edges at times, he's constantly late (has no concept of time), but you know what...he LOVES me and I love him! Okay well, I guess that's enough mushy mushy, for tonight. I hope that you all had a fabulous valentines day as well. Have a blessed night.

No comments: