Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday BFF!



Okay so today is my BFF/sister in law's birthday so Happy Birthday if you read this! I have been working on her gift this week so I thought I'd post what I made her! I just love these paint cans right now. I found the cute little paint sticks at my lss and that's what made me decide to make her a paint can so I found some matching paper and away I went. I did fill the paint can with all kinds of scrapbook stuff and a handmade Swarovski bracelet and earring set but I forgot to takes pics of them, sorry. Anyway, I made a matching Bella card too! I got to give it to her tonight and she loved it! Yeah me! (insert hand clapping here)Well, I'm zonked and still have to put some clothes in the dryer so I'm off for now. Ta ta!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it,great colors.I would love to get something as thoughtful and from the heart as this.

By the way Iam tagging you, check my blog for instructions.

Hope you dont mind.CTMH sis

Jami said...

Very cute:) I love the bright colors, the card...love it!

Tonya Klar said...

Adorable!! I'm going to make my first paint can for Mother's Day.

Carolyn said...

Kim,
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner about the stamp set Happy Harmony. I was out of town and just got back. I'm asking $10 plus flat rate priority mail shipping of $4.60 for a total of $14.60. If you want the set, let me know at stamphappymomma@gmail.com. If not, that's okay.

Carolyn Ritter

Ann said...

WOW!!! Stunning Kim xxx

Heather said...

Wow- that paint can just jumped out at me from your blog! Just beautiful- and vibrant and colorful!

Claireabelle said...

These are gorgeous!! I bet your SIL was thrilled
x