Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thank you, thank you, I've been tagged by my stampin sistah...Beth so here goes.

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My random/weird facts... hummm

1) I never take my socks off in the winter and I never leave them on in the summer.

2) I always leave a light on in my basement.

3) I sing ALL the time.

4) I am in Love with Grey's Anatomy (I think Patrick Dempsy is yummy!)

5) I always do goofy dances around the house when music is playing (I just can't help but move when I hear music!)

6) I am a hairdresser by trade.

7) I stop and get a Tim Hortons Iced Capp twice a week!


You've been tagged...

Jami
Sparkle
Marjorie
Claire

No comments: