Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thank you, Thank you!


I would like to take this opportunity to thank... hee hee

Well, Tonya over at Stamp Happens... has chosen little ol' me to receive this award! Yippee! Thanks so much Tonya, what an honor! She's beautiful!

This award originates from Arte y Pico and it's a great site, though it is Spanish. (I haven't spoken Spanish since High School and we won't mention how long ago that was!)

Thanks again Tonya!

The rules!

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.

My winners: (It's so hard to pick only five but I'll pick a couple of the people who I visit daily...except Tonya, of course. Here goes...

1) Jami @ Thoughts of a Crazed Mom
2) Marjorie @ Mommy Scraps
3) Amy @ Pickled Paper Designs
4) Anna @ Sassy & Sweet Notes
5) Sparkle @ My Life, Creations and Tribulations

2 comments:

Jami said...

Why thank you for the honor:) How long has it been since you were in High School???? LOL:)

Amy Sheffer said...

I'm way behind following up on this award -- THANK YOU! I'm honored :)