Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another Baby shower, another boy!



SO, I have another baby shower on Sat and I have been getting some things together for her and this is the card that I made. I really love my Bella's and my nestabilities, can you tell? I haven't had a lot of time to work but since my washer is on strike right now (it is broke and waiting for repair) I don't have to do any laundry, right? So that just leaves dishes, oh wait I don't do them either, hee hee. I'm totally kidding although, we do have a new summer toy. My Mom just had her pool put in this week so while they were filling it up with water I took the kids over there to play! We cannot wait til the weekend! Needless-to-say, you can see where we'll be for the rest of the summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this card!!! That pool looks nice too...