Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am Honored!


I am so honored to receive this award from my girl Tonya over at Stamp Happens! Thanks so much Tonya, Love ya girl!


Here are the rules:

Only 5 people allowed.
4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
You must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day!

Well, I have to say since I gotta give this to five people that are faithful followers of my blog I must start by giving it right back to...

Tonya
She is always the first to leave fab comments!
Jami
Maria
Michelle

And she may not be too new to my blog but she is in another part of the world so...

Beckie

So thanks again for the fabulous award and have a great day!

1 comment:

Maria's Cards said...

Hi Kim, Thank you so much for the award. I am really honoured. I have given this award back to you aswell as I love all your cards and creations, they are always so inspiring. I also love reading all your posts.
I hope you and your family are well.
Maria x