Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Scrap Quilt... No, Scrap Card!


So last Friday night I had a CTMH show to do. The ladies wanted to do a scrapbook page for their project so after I cut my pieces I ended up with quite a few scraps. I decided to use up my scraps by making some cards. I made this card for the new Mojo Monday sketch. I used the Unforgettable paper scraps (left over from the party) and of course another Ketto (Agnes Ketto) from Stamping Bella. I colored her using my ink pads and aqua painter and then added glitter to her wings and dress.


I also made this very simple card using some scraps. You can never have too many Thank You cards so that's what I made! I just love this paper pack but it is almost gone now so I promise I'll move on to something else soon! Hee hee Thanks for stoppin by and have a great day.

7 comments:

Jami said...

Beautiful cards. You know, you can go non matchy, matchy with the miss match ketto:) You know I'm just picking on you. It's a beautiful card.

Lori said...

Your cards are just adorable. Love that paper pack.

stampvamp said...

This is beautiful, Kim! ABSOLUTELY! Love the fairy!

Paul said...

An amazing image and coloured so well. I like how you’ve interpreted the sketch. Thanks for sharing this inspiration.
TFS
Paul

Jana said...

Very lovely cards. I agree. Never too many Thank You cards.

Olena said...

Cute card! Love it! ~Olena~

Eric Puschmann said...

Kim - so this isn't really a comment on this particular post, but I wanted to come by and say hey! Your site looks great! Thank you for adding my blog to you list of goods!

Say hello to Johnny for me! I love you guys!

Eric
a.k.a. PastorPusch