Thursday, March 12, 2009

A visit from some Tildas



I was just in the mood to make some cards using the Tildas that I got last year. I am also in a huge water coloring mood lately and so I thought these girls would be fun to color using my aqua painter so this is what I ended up with. For this card I used some of the SU paper that my girl Tonya sent my way, Thanks again girl for the paper! I love the colors in this paper. I started off trying to make a 3 x 6 simple card and I think for the most part it stayed pretty simple? Jami can be the judge of that, hee hee!



On this card I used some Making Memories paper that I found at Michael's. It's a paper pad called Chloe's Closet and the papers are too cute. I had the ribbon and button in my stash and I had the layout in one of my sketch books. This is again, a very simple card but I love the way it turned out! Enjoy and have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! I love how you used the paper I sent! It ROCKS!! I love how you sat Tilda on the paper. The colors are perfect (and besides, that's my fav design on that paper!!).