Friday, March 6, 2009

Viva La Verve!



I gotta tell ya, it's about 11:00 pm here and I can barely keep my eyes open but I have so much to do tomorrow not to mention, the kids are all home so I thought I would share a card that I made tonight for the Viva La Verve sketch on SCS. The twist this week was to use and shade of Red, Pink, and Green so I immediately thought of my CTMH paper and stamp set, Beloved Blossoms. I first inked my stamp in Orchid Bouquet and then rolled it in Tulip. I added some red baubles although in the photograph they look pink and I also added glitter, cause everythings better with a little sparkle, right? I think so. This was a nice little sketch. Okay, I'm drifting into dream land real fast I'm sure only to see Ketto's flittering around. Don't know what I'm talkin about? See them here...I know you'll love em too!
Goodnight

2 comments:

Patti J said...

It was a super short night here - know what you mean about being sleepy! DH got called out to a site 4 hours away for water main break at 3:55 a.m. UGH!

Cute card - great music! Super cute 'punks'!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love this stamp!!