Thursday, March 12, 2009

SCS Wed Sketch


I made this card last night for the SC Wed sketch and I gotta say, I wasn't too thrilled with this one either. I was very tired and probably should have gone to bed but instead I was making this card. I think my mojo went to bed and left me to make this one on my own! I was trying to use some of my CTMH stamps and paper that I don't use very often anymore. I am debating on whether or not to sell most of my CTMH stamps. There are so many other stamps that are on my wish list that it seems so very wasteful to have hundreds of stamps sitting in a box, never used, ya know? Anyway, I used some more scraps of More to Adore paper pack and the solo T stamps set. Well, this is my last card for today. I have friends coming tonight for dinner so I must go clean up a bit and get ready. See you soon, have a fabulous day!

No comments: