Saturday, March 7, 2009

Stamp Tv sketch


Hello, here is is Sat already, another week come and gone. I can't believe how fast this month is going by. Anyway, I happened to be over on stamp TV, Gina K's new forum watching some videos and looking around and see that they too have challenges! Whoot Whoot, I think to myself more challenges that I can do instead of the piles of laundry that are in my basement or the dinner that could have been prepared an hour ago! Hee hee. This is the card that I made for the challenge. I used one of my two Gina K sets. I just love this little owl, he's sooo stinkin cute! I colored with my prismas and OMS and then I fun flocked him so he would be furry. That's all for now, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can SO relate to that! I've decided I was born to crop not to mop! Cute card! I've not seen that sentiment!